Twin Synchro Vega Chain Actuator
Single body, two chains.
- Ideal for smart buildings; integrates with building and home automation systems
- Low voltage DC motors are energy efficient
- Push/Pull Force up to 500 N (110 lb) each
- Opening distance up to 300mm (12 in).
- UL Listed
- For automation of awning or hopper windows, skylights, or curtain wall vents.
- For commercial, institutional and residential projects, including schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, gymnasiums, homes, condos, and more.
- Natural Ventilation systems, such as operable windows and skylights, save energy and lower operating costs by reducing air conditioning and heating use.
- LEED credits for green building projects can be earned under Indoor Environmental Quality for Natural Ventilation, Daylighting and Views.
- Smoke Evacuation systems reduce smoke, heat and casualties during a fire; AFI actuators are SHE certified.
Features & Benefits
Opening: Up to 300 mm (12”) chain stroke Force: 110 lbs. (500 N) push/pull Speed: approximately 9 mm (0.354 inch) per second Safety Marks: UL Listed, CE rated Use with: AFI UL Actuator & Control System DC voltage: 24 Vdc (-20% / +25%) low voltage Amp rating: 1.4 amps approx. at 250 N full load Power cable: UL cable 1.5 meter included, white color Dimensions: 69 x 37 x 996 mm (2-11/16” H x 1-7/16” W x 39-3/16” L) Signal feedback: Status signal open and closed available, Vega F-Signal DC Mounting: Mounting brackets available separately
Chain Stroke Push Force Pull Force Chain Speed Nom. Current Draw 300mm 500N 500N 9mm/Sec. 1.4A at full load
- AFI Vega Actuators are available in standard grey, white, or black color
- Other RAL colors on request, see accessory data sheet
- Vega F-Signal DC Status signal open and closed available, see Data Sheet
- Mounting brackets available separately
- Tested to 10,000 cycles.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty; requires use according to Installation Guide recommendations.