- For automation of awning or hopper windows, skylights, or curtain wall vents.
- For commercial, institutional and residential projects, including schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, gymnasiums, homes, condos, and more.
- Natural Ventilation systems, such as operable windows and skylights, save energy and lower operating costs by reducing air conditioning and heating use.
- LEED credits for green building projects can be earned under Indoor Environmental Quality for Natural Ventilation, Daylighting and Views.
- Smoke Evacuation systems reduce smoke, heat and casualties during a fire; AFI actuators are SHE certified.
Opening: 600 mm (24”), 750 mm (30″), or 1000 mm (40″) chain stroke Force: 24″ chain has 66/66 lbs
30″ chain has 33/66 lbs
40″ chain has 22/66 lbs
Speed: approximately 15 mm (0.6 inch) per second Safety Marks: UL Listed, CE rated Use with: AFI UL Actuator & Control System DC voltage: 24 Vdc (-20% / +25%) low voltage Amp rating: 0.9 amps approx. at 300 N full load Power cable: UL cable 3 meter included, white color Dimensions: 32 x 47 x 676 mm (1-1/4” H x 1-7/8” W x 26-1/4” L) Signal feedback: Status signal open and closed available, See Accessories Data Sheet Mounting: Mounting brackets available separately Chain Stroke Push Force Pull Force Chain Speed Nom. Current Draw 600mm 300N 300N 15mm/Sec. 0.9A at full load 750mm 150N 300N 15mm/Sec. 0.9A at full load 1000mm 100N 300N 15mm/Sec. 0.9A at full load
- AFI Quasar Actuators are available in standard grey, white, or black color
- Other RAL colors on request, see accessory data sheet
- Status signal open and closed available, see Data Sheet
- Mounting brackets available separately
AFI Field Power Switch: For use with AFI DC Actuators, for testing, installation and maintenance, such as to extend the chain to attach to a window at installation. For connecting one to 3 actuators (up to 1.0 amps total of actuators at startup).
- Tested to 10,000 cycles.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty; requires use according to Installation Guide recommendations.