Nano Synchro Chain Actuator
Dual Actuators (1 master, 1 slave)
- Ideal for smart buildings; integrates with building and home automation systems
- Low voltage DC motors are energy efficient
- Multiple actuators may be linked for simultaneous operation of multiple windows
- Push/Pull Force: Up to 90 lbs
- Available in 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm and 600mm chain stroke
- UL Listed
- For automation of awning or hopper windows, skylights, or curtain wall vents.
- For commercial, institutional and residential projects, including schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, gymnasiums, homes, condos, and more.
- Natural Ventilation systems, such as operable windows and skylights, save energy and lower operating costs by reducing air conditioning and heating use.
- LEED credits for green building projects can be earned under Indoor Environmental Quality for Natural Ventilation, Daylighting and Views.
- Smoke Evacuation systems reduce smoke, heat and casualties during a fire; AFI actuators are SHE certified.
Features & Benefits
Opening: 200mm (7.8”) chain stroke
300 mm (11.8”) chain stroke
400 mm (15.8”) chain stroke
500 mm (19.7”) chain stroke
600 mm (23.6”) chain stroke
Force: Up to 90 lbs. (400 N) push/pull Speed: 4-15mm per second Safety Marks: UL Listed, CE rated Use with: AFI UL Actuator & Control System DC voltage: 24 Vdc (-20% / +25%) low voltage Amp rating: 1.2 amps approx. at 300 N full load (each) Power cable: UL cable 3 meter included, white color Dimensions: 200 Stroke: 550 x 35 x 24mm (21-5/8” x 1-3/8” x 1”)
300 Stroke: 550 x 35 x 24mm (21-5/8” x 1-3/8” x 1”)
400 Stroke: 600 x 35 x 24mm (23-5/8” x 1-3/8” x 1”)
500 Stroke: 700 x 35 x 24mm (27-5/8” x 1-3/8” x 1”)
600 Stroke: 700 x 35 x 24mm (27-5/8” x 1-3/8” x 1”)
Signal feedback: Status signal open and closed available, See Accessories Data Sheet Mounting: Mounting brackets available separately
Chain Stroke Push Force Pull Force Chain Speed Nom. Current Draw 200mm 400N 400N 14mm/Sec. 1.2A at full load 300mm 400N 400N 14mm/Sec. 1.2A at full load 400mm 300N 400N 14mm/Sec. 1.2A at full load 500mm 200N 400N 14mm/Sec. 1.2A at full load 600mm 100N 400N 14mm/Sec. 1.2A at full load
- AFI Nano Actuators are available in standard Silver anodized, white RAL 9010, or black RAL 9005 color
- Other RAL colors on request, see accessory data sheet
- Status signal open and closed available, see Data Sheet
- Mounting brackets available separately
AFI Field Power Switch: For use with AFI DC Actuators, for testing, installation and maintenance, such as to extend the chain to attach to a window at installation. For connecting one to 3 actuators (up to 1.0 amps total of actuators at startup).
- Tested to 10,000 cycles.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty; requires use according to Installation Guide recommendations.